(sorry I haven't posted for awhile... but now I am all caught up! Enjoy reading about my past 3 weeks....)
Chocolate Mint WaterI was at the store this afternoon and saw this on sale:
I have never seen this product before. This is one of my biggest weaknesses as well. Anything with chocolate and mint. So of course I had to try it. It's not that bad, and really not that over powering of a taste. I honestly think this is something I will enjoy again in the future.
3 comments:
Where did you find this water?
I was able to purchase this water at our local natural food store "Good Earth." I believe you may be able to find it at AJ's, Whole Foods, or another store similar to it.
That sounds gross. I love Chocolate/Mint, but I'm not sure in water. Maybe if I thought of it as watered-down chocolate milk?
Post a Comment