Feeling somewhat of an improvement
Running this week has been something I have not wanted to talk about. It has been a big struggle and I didn't know what to do. I know a lot of it had to do with my low iron though. But Saturday I just began to feel really good during my long run and was excited to beat my best time so far. I was able to run the first 4 miles in 40 minutes. This was good for me to experience, as I thought that perhaps I am improving somewhat, and won't always be insanely slow. Now going back the 4 miles to home was a different story, but I was also experiencing a strong headwind at the time, and I realize that I am not use to running with a head wind.
1 comment:
I am impressed Kathryn. After seeing the marathon runners at the olympics, John and I figured out they were running 5 minute miles! After 26 miles, they should be dead tired!!!!!! Good for you-keep trying. The oldest woman was 39, so maybe the next olympics...
Post a Comment