Sunday, August 17, 2008

Day 132 - Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Paramore and Panic! at the Disco

One thing I do with my job is choose what kind of music would be appropriate for the clients and work with. I hear recommendations from them and then when I am able to get the CD, I listen to one of the songs, and then generally after that, listen to the music I like and just look up the lyrics online to see the content of the songs. Today I decided to actually listen to two of the CDs and try to experience new music before a session. Panic! at the Disco and Paramore had been recommended but some clients that I wasn't too sure if they would be listening to "appropriate" music for their treatment. But I decided to give it a try and not judge. The music was better than I thought, and I enjoyed listening to it.

No comments: