Sunday, February 23, 2014

Hair Test Results #3

I did my 3rd Hair Test Analysis this month and received the results this past week. Thought I would post them, so that I can remind myself in the future of where I was. For those interested, on my analysis below, the top number is my current reading. The bottom number is what my test results were 3 months ago.

It's been interesting to see where I am at. I have been feeling a bit better since December. I was surprised though to see the results. My already high calcium and magnesium levels were much higher. I found out though that this means that my tissue is starting to dump the excess magnesium and calcium. There are 4 layers of tissue and my body is starting to push out the stuff that was in the inner layer out. So this is good news. Causes me to be more tired, but I will take that if it's only for a little season. On another good note, my sodium levels have risen since last time. This means my adrenals are getting a bit stronger.

My copper levels are still low. I found out that copper will help move out calcium, so I am definitely using what I am giving to my body. My manganese levels are a bit higher, which means that I am starting to metabolize glucose. Yea! My digestion is slowly starting to work on it's own.

I still show signs of having a chronic bacterial infection, but it has improved since the last test.

I am also FINALLY starting to dump mercury. The past 2 tests showed that I had no toxic elements. I didn't feel this was right. It looks like my body wasn't strong enough to deal with toxic metals. Now it finally has the ability to address them. My consultant told me that my body will only move one toxic element at a time. Which I found interesting. I think those were the most significant changes I found with this retest. Been happy with the progress I have been having since starting at beginning of August. It's a slow process - but I am just happy to see progress!

 
  

1 comment:

Sarah said...

This is so awesome Kathryn! It looks like you found the answer to how to best balance your body. I hope you have continued success and able to add more foods. :-)