Raspberry Juice Company
I went with my friend to IKEA for the afternoon, and then on our way back she was kind enough to go with me to Costco (so I wouldn't have to go on a Saturday). We went to the one in American Fork. As we got out of the car, she noticed a new store nearby called "Raspberry Juice." She wanted to know if I would be interested in trying it out after Costco. I was excited to be around someone who liked to try new things. She told me that she is trying to teach herself that healthy food does not need to taste gross, but can actually taste good. I didn't know how to respond to that comment. But this is a nice place. It's similar to Jamba Juice, but I think it tastes better. This must be a really new place, as I couldn't find it online yet... sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment