We did it! Steven and I both tried it after watching - pretty simple actually, and so much fun! We're gonna go fold all our t-shirts now :) By the way I love the superman picture of him - what a cutie!
Jessica and I stayed up tonight folding all of our clothes in our drawers. It is so much fun folding clothes this way. I think if I knew how to fold this way, my room would have stayed cleaner. I love how flat it makes the shirts.
3 comments:
I couldn't understand them... you'll have to show me next week. Ü
We did it! Steven and I both tried it after watching - pretty simple actually, and so much fun! We're gonna go fold all our t-shirts now :) By the way I love the superman picture of him - what a cutie!
Jessica and I stayed up tonight folding all of our clothes in our drawers. It is so much fun folding clothes this way. I think if I knew how to fold this way, my room would have stayed cleaner. I love how flat it makes the shirts.
Post a Comment