Sunday, June 1, 2008

Day 64 - May 29, 2008

Frozen Vitamins

That night though I realized that, yes the vitamins did make me sick as I felt sick that night. I had heard that if you freeze your vitamins it helps with digestion. So in the freezer they went that morning. It did help a bit that night. I think I will also take them before I go to bed so I can just sleep it off.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I always had to freeze my prenatal vitamins and took them at night, too. It did work for me - hopefully it will work for you, too!

Lianna Black said...

Freezing vitamins sounds like a good trick, I will have to give that a try since I am trying to get PG and am still on prenatals. Thanks!

Kathryn said...

So far - so good with the freezing thing. I think it's kinda interesting.