My friend, Aaron, had told me that I needed more Qi, or instead I needed to balance it out, since it was high in some areas and really low in others. For those of you who haven't heard of "Qi" it's the energy flow within us. This week, I have definitely been needing more Qi in my life. So after work, I went to the store and bought me "Qi"
Friday, June 6, 2008
Day 71 - June 5, 2008
Got Qi? (pronounced "chee")
My friend, Aaron, had told me that I needed more Qi, or instead I needed to balance it out, since it was high in some areas and really low in others. For those of you who haven't heard of "Qi" it's the energy flow within us. This week, I have definitely been needing more Qi in my life. So after work, I went to the store and bought me "Qi"
This is my new pet "Qi," She wouldn't stop swimming long enough for me to take a good picture of her. But then I did sit at the store and try to find the most active, female Betta fish available. She is so pretty. She is a deep blue color with a gorgeous fin. I've never had a pet fish before, and it's actually been a lot more fun than I thought. Plus the care for her is low maintenance. I think that besides having a great pet, this may be a great way to get my Qi flowing more :-)
My friend, Aaron, had told me that I needed more Qi, or instead I needed to balance it out, since it was high in some areas and really low in others. For those of you who haven't heard of "Qi" it's the energy flow within us. This week, I have definitely been needing more Qi in my life. So after work, I went to the store and bought me "Qi"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope your Qi improves... I could use more of it! Love her name!
Post a Comment