Friday, June 6, 2008

Day 72 - June 6, 2008

Financial Fitness

During the month of June, at work, they are holding a "financially fit" contest. I decided it may be good to join. If you follow the plan, than at the end of the month you are entitled to a drawing of many gift cards. We are to make goals every week on ways to save money, and to get on a budget. Today we received an e-mail showing us different ways to set up a budget. Today I followed the guidelines and set up a budget that I think I can actually follow and help me achieve my financial goals. It took more time than I wanted, but I think it will be worth it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that's a wonderful idea - getting on a budget. Everyone needs to do it! The prizes are an incentive to boot!