Computer pseudo - genius
I am learning how to fix my computer labyrinth's (I love the thesaurus). I had installed Norton's Anti-Virus on my computer about 2 years ago, for only one year. I have realized with a Mac that you really don't need an anti-virus program like you do with a PC (another reason to buy a Mac). I never renewed my program after the year, but had also never took the program off. It became really annoying (REALLY ANNOYING) how the program would start up every time I turned the computer on and I'd have to go through the ordeal of turning it off, etc. My friend, Aaron, tried to help me uninstall it last week, but due to time, and me realizing that I somehow deleted the program that you need to uninstall it, we were unsuccessful. Today I told myself that "I can figure this out on my own." I sat down and with the help of the internet figured out how to uninstall it on my own. Plus it was a success!
No comments:
Post a Comment