Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Day 76 - June 10, 2008

Only 27 more weeks till Christmas!!!

Someone passed this along in an e-mail at work. It made me smile, so I thought I would spread the good cheer to all of you. I had low energy today, so wasn't able to do anything too new. I was thinking I could count the session I did where I told myself I was not going to drum with this group, because my right ear is completely plugged and I can barely hear. I had planned a nice quiet session. Instead we ended up drumming as I saw how they were and felt that they needed a little drumming that day. It actually ended up being a good session, despite the fact that I really didn't have much hearing. (It's a good thing I can still read lips!)

But I instead I was driving to my local Albertson's and was curious as to how many churches I could count on my way home from the grocery store. I ended up counting four.

Oh, my pet fish, Qi, did the funniest dance for me when I came home from work. I wish my stereo would have worked so I could play some music to go along with it. But then I wonder if she would even be able to hear music in the water......

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Actually Kathryn, it 28 weeks as of yesterday. That one extra week is needed!

Kathryn said...

Don't break my Christmas bubble :) Alright I guess if you need that extra week, I could count accurately.