Sunday, June 1, 2008

Day 63 - May 28, 2008

Vitamins

For the past several weeks I have been dealing with headaches again and just not feeling the best during the day. I attributed it to my Crohn's disease, as basically that is what it felt like. As I was talking to my friend, I had shown him all the vitamins and supplements I was currently taking in mornings. I had noticed that I tended to be fine in the mornings, and then get sick after I eat breakfast and have to endure it for the rest of the day. This is one reason why I thought it was Crohn's because it happened around food. But I was beginning to think that it may be something I'm taking as I didn't to take them Sunday and realized I felt great all day. As he looked at the Vitamins and supplements he noticed that I may be getting too much of something, or that two of them are interacting together. Basically I was de-toxifying my liver too much in the mornings and throughout the day. He suggested that I take my vitamin at night and the other ones during the day. I tried this out, and was amazed at how good I felt throughout the day. I never would have thought that Vitamin's could have made me that sick.

No comments: