4Miles..... oh wait it was really 5 Miles!!!!
When I woke up Tuesday morning, I wasn't feeling "the best" in many aspects. Since I didn't need to go to really early that morning, I decided to go for a jog. I was gone for almost an hour, and I thought that I had clocked this one route that I did earlier to be 2 miles one way, which would equal out to be 4 miles round trip. As I was talking to a co - worker that day though and telling him what I did that morning, the distance and time just didn't seem to add up. I found a great website where you map out your route, and they will tell you the exact distance. I put in my route, and found out I actually went a little over 5 miles instead. I don't ever remember going that far before.
Also today, my supervisor invited me to join the session group she has been having the past couple of weeks at work for a yoga class. One of the new occupational therapist's knows how to teach yoga. At first I was going to turn down the offer because I was really behind in a lot of paperwork. But instead decided to attend. It was really nice, as it helped me relax, and also to become more focused to get more work down later that afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment