It was just one of those days....
Yep, it was one of those days where you think, can this really all happen in one day. But I guess it wasn't as bad as it could have been, it just felt REALLY emotionally draining at work. I had to deal with a wide variety of serious emotions and situations that I was just not planning on. But then who does plan on dealing with those things. I guess I should, since I work at a place where everyone basically has serious issues they are dealing with. But going on to my new thing, I was laughing about this one, because it was something totally out of the blue (which are always better anyway). But I was meeting a friend at the gym after work tonight. I had taken my gym gear with me to get changed there. I thought that I had brought everything, but when I got to the gym I realized that I had forgotten my gym shoes. I didn't want to waste the time, or gas to go home to get them. So I just continued to wear my nice work shoes. We just did weights, so luckily I didn't really need to have the support of the shoes during the workout. But I thought it was funny during the whole experience. I felt really stylish, yet odd as I was sweating at the same time.
No comments:
Post a Comment