Monday, May 19, 2008

Day 54 - May 19, 2008

100!

I am still babying my hand a bit, so I decided today to see how many times I can bounce a ball on my raquetball raquet using my left hand only. I was able to get to 100 eventually! I'm fairly sure that if I was to continue, I would be able to master this. But I need to get some sleep tonight. This was great, as it's been about 3 years since I've been able to play, and I really miss it. Perhaps if I keep this up, I would not have lost too many of my skills.

1 comment:

Jen said...

That's great! Never a dull moment with you! Good thing you cut your finger or you would have never known you could do that for that long. Who knows- maybe next time you are playing racquetball you can play as though you are left handed, then mid game after you admit they are better than you you'll be smiling, and they will say, "Why are you smiling?" You can say, "I know something you don't know" and quickly switch the racquet to the right hand..."I am not left handed!" :)