I'm still a bit "under the weather" and haven't been able to do much today as well. I decided to have some fun with pictures on my blog and post some "before and after" pictures of me. I have occasionally received comments from others recently saying that I have no idea what it is like to have a "few extra pounds." I can tell that they did not know me several years ago. One thing I have learned with Crohn's disease is that your weight can fluctuate significantly - due to medicine or flare ups. Also, my doctor loves it when I have a few extra pounds on me, in case of a flare up where I tend to lose weight. (it's odd when the doctor get's excited that you are a few pounds heavier than the last visit)
So here is my version of a weight loss ad - thanks to Crohn's disease - and healthy eating and exercise.

3 comments:
That is crazy! I didn't hardly recognize you in the first picture!
I remember when you came off your mission. You also look a lot more "fair" in the first picture.
Yeah, I do look more "fair" in the first picture. I kinda blocked some of those memories, but I am thinking that I may not have gone out much during that time. It's amazing what medication can do to us, even when it is helping us.
Post a Comment