The Ark
Ok, so I'm stretching things a bit because I am still under the weather and don't have much strength to do much still. But this was still new for me.
At work, my department goes and visits other substance abuse recovery programs in the community during some down time. My supervisor likes to do this to see what else is going on in the area, and to get ideas as to how they can improve their program. This was the first time I was invited to attend one of their field trips. We went and toured "The Ark of Little Cottonwood."
This is a really nice place that we were all very impressed with. It was amazing to see what a program can be, and how important it is to have a vision, and to stick to it, not just 'settle.' This is a place I would recommend to someone seeking assistance for a loved one who needs help. All they need to make it even more perfect is a music therapist :)
Oh, and other exciting, or more exciting news... my newest nephew was born today! Calvin Samuel Florence. It's been an exciting day!
No comments:
Post a Comment