For the past, oh say....25 or maybe more years, I have noticed that my body likes to "wake up" early. I've decided that this can be a good thing... like when I am wanting to exercise or go for a run early in the morning... and it can be a not so good thing... like when you get to bed at 2am, but for some reason still you wake up wide awake at 5:30am. I think I am part rooster. That and I really like the sun.
During my "moving" experience, I have noticed a shift in waking up though. Instead of 5:30am, it has been 4 - 4:30. (perhaps my body is trying to get adjusted to the new time change I will be experiencing in Arizona?) This has become the most frustrating. Luckily for me the past week I have been able to sleep in till about 5:30 though. But I am excited when Tuesday will come. Perhaps, eventhough I will probably still be waking up early. I may be able to take 1 - 2 or even 3 - 4 naps, as I am starting to feel a bit tired...
4 comments:
Well, Kathryn, you and I can wake up together. I usually get up between 4 and 4:30 - so much going on! We can have our oatmeal together. Can't wait until you come home!
I used to be a morning person too...that was until I had children!
I'm excited you are close to coming back!
HIIII! Linsday just added me as a friend on facebook, which I really don't keep up on, but I found that she had a blog and it led me to you and now I find that you're back in AZ, yeah!! We need to plan lunch with Sharice and Deanna sometime soon, we've haven't seen you in forever! E-mail me at iloveamericana@gmail.com and I'll invite you to my blog too (it's private).
Post a Comment