Sunday, April 27, 2008

Day 29 - April 24, 2008

Popcorn Popping on Trees
When I drive into work, I feel at times that I am driving out of the city and entering a peaceful, bit of heaven in a sense area. Then I walk into my office and that thought changes a bit. But the scenery outside is absolutely beautiful when the seasons are in the process of changing. Despite working at this location for almost 2 years. I had yet taken pictures of the beautiful surroundings, especially during the season changes. I took a minute to finally try to capture it. I couldn't do that well. But I figure it's better than not having captured any memories. At the time I was taking pictures, there were some deer eating dinner. Some even posed for me.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Kathryn, I think that last picture could be a postcard.

Chrissy said...

What a pretty drive to work! And it looks like you had a fun weekend with your parents, that's great that they were able to come for a little visit. :)