Today I went with my mom to Temple Square to see Music and the Spoken Word. We both realized that neither of us have ever been inside the Assembly Hall, despite going and visiting the grounds numerous times. We noticed that people were going inside, so we went exploring as well. At that time though a church meeting was going on, but they didn't mind us taking a peek. It's really beautiful inside with nice soft tone colors, and magnificent organ.
The grounds were absolutely breathtaking as Spring is here (I think). We were able to just sit outside, look at the flowers and enjoy the whole experience.
3 comments:
The temple grounds are beautiful. They are here too. I love how all the flowers change here around the temple.
You have never been to the Assembly Hall? Mom either? Did I just sneak in there as a child? I know I had been in there before going to BYU. I am glad you were able to go.
I don't ever remember going in the Assembly Hall before. It was so beautiful with all the architure carvings. Temple Square is like an oasis or an island amidst the world. It was such a peaceful place to spend a Sunday morning.
Those flowers are beautiful! Sounds like a wonderful morning!
Post a Comment