I felt like an exploding starburst. She has already been my life saver by giving me mounds of support already. How could this pop rocks sister of mine give me any more almond joy in life?
The krackel of the tissue paper was too much to resist looking into the nutrageous gift bag that was decorated with stripes and not dots.
My butterfingers had a tricky time locating the gift at first. But before I turned my precious present into reese pieces, I had beheld the watchamacalit gift.

When I saw the whooper gift before me, I felt similar to cry babies. It looked like my sister had sent me chocolate soy ice cream! Was my sister expecting a pay day soon? She knew that I couldn't eat chocolate. This shock tart of a gift didn't last long though, as I soon realized that the smarties sister I have, had not sent me ice cream, but...
a SOY CANDLE! It looks like something you would find on fifth avenue. So I was the real goobers in this incident. What twix of a sister, would send her sister something she couldn't eat? If I could give my sister one hundred grand to thank her for thinking of her junior mint of a sister I would. Instead she will have to receive this snicker type of thank you blog. Thanks for providing me with the good and plenty laughs and oompas of hot chocolate smells for the rest of this winter season.
The krackel of the tissue paper was too much to resist looking into the nutrageous gift bag that was decorated with stripes and not dots.
My butterfingers had a tricky time locating the gift at first. But before I turned my precious present into reese pieces, I had beheld the watchamacalit gift.
When I saw the whooper gift before me, I felt similar to cry babies. It looked like my sister had sent me chocolate soy ice cream! Was my sister expecting a pay day soon? She knew that I couldn't eat chocolate. This shock tart of a gift didn't last long though, as I soon realized that the smarties sister I have, had not sent me ice cream, but...
3 comments:
Hey - I'd go down a Rocky Road, climb the tallest Red Vines, or fly all they way to the Milky Way to help you through your days, as there are so many Riesens to show you you're loved... So Werther it is through a candle or blog, I'll send you my Hugs and Kisses -- Now and Later!! Although, you'd probably rather receive it from a Big Hunk... Ü
You two take the CAKE! You were not MINT to out-do each other - your SUGAR DADDY said to just send KISSes next time.
Oh, Kathryn, how's your NECCO feeling? Does your head still feel like you're out in ORBIT?
OH HENRY! I think I will sit on the side with the NERDS. All this SUGAR BABIES talk is making my boys go NUTS!!!
Post a Comment