Monday, June 21, 2010

Oh how the garden grows...



My garden has really grown these past few weeks. It's been exciting to watch. This morning, I noticed bees around the summer squash! I was happy to see them doing their job, and choosing my garden to do it :) I can't wait for the harvest season... although I am already starting to think about what my Fall garden will be. There are some great benefits living in Arizona.

Here are the watermelon plants just trying to take over the area. The trellis' will be going up by the weekend :) This will be fun!

Here is the newest edition to my garden. I planted some winter squash, which has grown really fast. There is 4 different varieties planted here. Behind it I am growing Amaranth.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

It looks great Kathryn - and even better in person :-)

John said...

Wow! It has really grown since I saw it last week. I'm excited for you to be able to eventually eat your own harvest! And if you can't, I know a family who will! :-) I love being neighbors!

Jen said...

That is awesome!!