Sunday, February 3, 2008

Results of Groundhog Day

Here are the latest reports one which groundhog saw what during Groundhog Day. I guess by the looks of this report, we really don't know how much longer winter will be. Sounds like Trevor and Lindsay were right on the probability of this fun tradition. I'd be curious regarding what Rattlesnake Day in Arizona is like. If the rattlesnake sees their shadow does this mean 6 more weeks until 100 degrees begins :)

Reports from Groundhog Central:

Chuck Wood - Stickney, Illnois.......NO SHADOW
Punxsutawney Phil - Punxsutawny, Pennsylvania .......SHADOW
Wiarton Willie - South Bruce Peninsula, Ontario........NO SHADOW
General Beauregard Lee - Liburn, Georgia..........NO SHADOW
Pee Wee - Mile Square Farm, Vermont.........SHADOW
Chily Charlie - Woodstock, Ontario.........NO SHADOW
Octoraro Orphie - Quarryville, Pennysylvania..........SHADOW
Metompkin Max - Delmarva Peninsula, Virgina..........SHADOW

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Let's hope this year the groundhogs that saw their shadows were wrong and that we really don't have 6 more weeks of winter. I didn't even know there was more than one groundhog.

Kathryn said...

AMEN!!!!

Sarah said...

I just think that Kathryn is excited that it is only one month away from her birthday... I am pretty sure that the rattlesnake saw a shadow since it was so sunny yesterday. Today would have been a different story...

Kathryn said...

Sarah - thanks for announcing that my birthday is in less than a month away!!! I appreciate it.