Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Don't Agonize. Organize

Over this past weekend, I had this strong desire and energy to just organize my home. This desire came late Friday night. I spent the majority of the night cleaning and de-cluttering my walk in closet. Saturday I spent the majority of the day working on other areas of my home. It has felt so good this week to not have so much clutter, and to just have my place feeling organized and clean. I was able to organize my closet and other areas in my home so that I now have places to store all of my 3 week food storage my parent's encouraged me to get at Christmas. In fact after cleaning the closet out, I now have more room to store more items if needed. Before this weekend, I thought that would have been the impossible dream.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Have you tried flylady? If you want some good tips I would go there. www.flylady.net

Steven said...

Jessica wanted to organize some stuff around the house, but with the lack of time she was only able to organize her internet Explorer favorites. It does look nicer and more user friendly. Less entropy, have to love it!

Jen said...

Great idea, Jessica!! Start simple! I should start with my small so it isn't so overwhelming. Kathryn, you can come organize my food storage room this weekend... hee hee...