I received this picture of the "Dog Prayer" and thought it was great. It made me think about how we all of many things to be grateful for and should express it in some way. I love how the dog shows more intensity in their prayers than some of us do. Today I am grateful for a warm home, running car, good food, clouds in the sky, comforting music, ability to pray, the scriptures, supportive family and friends, a great family dog (whom I miss right now), heating pads, heating blankets, BLANKETS, awesome Christmas decorations, and advance medical care.So today acknowledge several of your blessings to a loved one:)
3 comments:
That is a great picture!! I'm grateful to YOU for your friendship, smiles and support!!
I have nothing to complain about, either. The older I get, the more I realize that one of the greatest blessings in my life is my family. How grateful I am for my parents, sisters, husband, children, grandchildren and extended family. We need each other for love and support. I'm grateful for the gospel in my life, to give me the knowledge I have of the plan of salvation and the atonement. Of course, there are many side benefits of our gospel teachings. It is so gratifying to see your children make correct choices and the happiness it brings. Yes, we are so blessed!
You know that Great Grandpa Sorensen had a dog that prayed with them. I have always appreciated your outlook on life and looking for the good in all things. This Thanksgiving is one for us to be grateful for!
Post a Comment