Sunday, June 10, 2012

LDS Scripture Rock

It's been awhile since my last post. Many things have been going on in my life that have kept me busy...getting very sick, spending time in the hospital and ER, recouping, and trying to convince medical doctors that I don't need to see them anymore... at one point I had 4 doctors - makes it very busy with all those appointments - now I'm down to 3!... one day... oh, and school and constant research regarding understanding what happened...

But that story will be for another day and another post...

Right now I wanted to share a new routine that I have started that has been fun and good for me. I discovered a CD called "LDS Scripture Rock" about 7 years ago. Right now I have Doctrine and Covenants and Old Testament. Each CD has the 25 scripture mastery compiled into a "rock song". As I get ready for the day, I have been listening to a CD. I am starting to notice that I am now remembering the words more, and also having scriptures in my head more throughout the day. This really helps at times when I am just needing a "spiritual" pick me up. I found some "music videos" on you tube. Here is one of them so you can get some idea of what this fun music is like.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hooray for reducing doctor appointments!