Here are some pictures of a walk I take at times down Main Street from the town I live. There are trees everywhere. I tried to capture the leaves changing colors. The phone camera didn't do it's justice I feel.
I looked out my window one day and saw this deer. They just looked at me, then continued to find food to eat. I've only seen this deer a few times with their young ones. I mostly have squirrels to watch. They can be funny at times on the trees. The squirrels can't stay still too long for pictures though.



5 comments:
Your pictures remind me of downtown Tempe. Looks like a quaint place to live. If you ever plant a garden, you will see the dear more often.
I meant to say "deer" not dear, or maybe it should say dear deer!
It looks like a beautiful place to live. It must be nice to see fall once again. :-)
Beautiful! Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to visit someday!
Mom - I never thought of it like downtown Tempe, but I think you are right. It does look a bit like that. Maybe that's one reason i like it :)
John - Fall is GORGEOUS here!!! So many colors and trees to look at. There are so beautiful trails to walk through that allow me to soak in nature, and walk on more bridges than I would have thought...
Jen - It will be fun when you get a chance to come and see the place. Fall is a beautiful time of year. I'm excited to see what Spring brings as well. FYI - after last night, I am NOT driving in San Francisco if we go to visit. That will be Lindsay :) or we take the subway and walk.
Post a Comment