So this new adventure towards health provides me an added bonus of being able to see my amazing sister and her family once a month for a bit. They are a lot of fun. I can’t get enough of the time granted to me to play with my nephews. This past trip in April we visited the Stanford University campus. I think I’m in love! The campus is so beautiful and filled with trees. I had no idea their mascot was the tree. Who knows, perhaps I may look into going to grad school there :)
Saturday we all went up to Muir Woods. It was a pleasant surprised to find that the park was free that day. It’s was National Park’s Week. I LOVE National Parks Week. I think I need to honor it every year.
Muir Woods is so breathtaking. The tall trees are like none else. Tall and red. And can I mention that they are tall.
Ok, Blogger is doing something weird to where I can't rotate my pictures. So stretch your neck, and turn your head...
| A very tall tree... |
My nephew keep saying, “Common’ let’s go find the woods.” I think we forgot to explain to him what “woods” meant. I think one of his favorite parts of this place was the water.
| Nephew looking at the river |
| Nephew with his newfound stick |
| I just love this picture and smile :) |
![]() |
| There were some trees you could go inside of... his own little house |

2 comments:
Loved looking at all the pictures! The boys are sure getting big! I'm so glad you have been able to see this doctor.
What double blessings you get each month! I loved going to Muir Woods when I was on tour there in High School. I would love to go back one day. They have quite a few free National Parks weekends throughout the year too. Maybe I will just have to plan around that :-)
Post a Comment