Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Birthday!!!

This year, my Grandpa's birthday and Thanksgiving fall on the same day (I always thought he was lucky to have a birthday on a holiday - once in awhile). It would be 90 years ago today he was born in this world. He is an amazing person, who always had a story to share, a deck of cards or dominoes to play, the ability to make ANYTHING grow (oh the questions I would ask now), could build anything, fix anything, hike anywhere, take an ATC up any mountain (with a lot of grandkids hanging on the back) and could always seem to find a way to make me laugh. I still remember watching him turn on his record player doing the hokey pokey about 10 years ago. I thought I had one of the coolest grandpa's around :)


Happy Birthday Grandpa!!!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

I remember his 80th party so well...

Thanks for the reminder Kathryn!