Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Celebration

Saturday morning, all the local grandkids came to grandma's home for some fun times. This included playing outside, eating corn dogs, and decorating LOT'S of Valentine's cookies. The table was filled with frosting, LOT's of sprinkles and candies galore! Laughs, creativity, and several tummies were filled that morning. Each cookie was a piece of creative artwork by itself.

Enjoy a small picture presentation of the event.

Of course what would Valentine's Day be without Donny Osmond's "Puppy Love"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time! I love having the kids over to decorate holiday cookies or gingerbread houses. I look forward to many more fun times - maybe Eden, David, and Calvin can join us sometimes. It will be a while before the Sharp kids can join us again. I will miss you!

John said...

The boys had a great time. Thomas devoured his cookies in the car! Thank you and Mom for watching the boys while Sarah and I went to Cub Scout training.

By the way, the music couldn't be more perfect! (I'm sure our boys needed help at times! :-)

Jen said...

That song was great! Thanks for sharing the pictures. The kids had fun!

Sarah said...

Thanks Kathryn for sharing!