I think this may be my very first Christmas card. What a great way to end my year of trying new things. My sisters have demonstrated that there are some great new ways to create a year in review. I decided to "do something new" and put together a smilebox Christmas card to share (and of course it's with hoops and yoyo). Here are just a few random things I have been able to experience this past year... as I was putting this together I realized I did a lot of things this year. It's too bad I could only put in a few things.Thank you all for a memorable year. I hope you have a wonderful New Year!
3 comments:
That was great! You were busy this year!
Thanks for all the wonderful memories! You are a fun person to be around - I never knew what adventure we would end up with!
Looks good Kathryn!
Post a Comment