Saturday, March 29, 2008

Day 3

I spent my Saturday at an Orff Workshop in Salt Lake City. It was nice as I learned new activities and games I can use with my work. After I spent some time with my grandparent's. I always love spending time with them, and hearing stories about their life. On my way home, I decided to go a way that I have always wanted to take, but never did. I'm sure my family has driven this route with me in the car, but I rarely pay attention to where we are going if I'm not driving. But today I was adventurous and took Redwood Road all the way down to the Bangerter Highway. I thought I had missed it a few times, or was lost. But I eventually was able to find it (it's a lot further than I thought it would be), and was luckily protected well enough to be able to be safely home, writing about this new thing I can add to my list of accomplished tasks :)

3 comments:

Jess said...

I love that you're doing things that you've always wanted to do - you've got me thinking of what fun things I can do to make life a little more adventurous. Hmm....

Sarah said...

You forgot the part of your day where you heard the song "Sara(h)" on the radio and took it as a sign to call your sister...

That is funny about Redwood Road. I thought you were going to say take Redwood all the way to Lehi. That is a great drive as well!

Kathryn said...

I forgot about the "Sara(h)" incident. That was really cool as well.

Also I didn't know that you could take Redwood all the way to Lehi. I will have to try that next time. That would be a pretty drive.